Halaman

Sabtu, 18 Mei 2013

I Don't Know, What Love Is

Have you ever loved someone, but you didn't know the reason why you love him?
Have you ever enjoyed spending your time with someone and you didn't know why you feel so comfort with him?
Have you ever met someone and you felt your day was running so slow?

Well, I didn't know what love is, until I met him. It's so hard for me to describe it. It's like the feeling when you feel you can tell anything with him, you feel you stronger than before to face all of your problem, you feel you have another hand and foot when you are so weak, you feel you have another ears when you can't hear, and it's like your eyes, as reminder when you can't see well on your day.

Yah, I am bad at describing what love is. Cause I think, love can't be explained with words. It was so useless when we tried finding the best word to describe it. It's all about your feeling.

It sounds like crazy things!
For a small thing he did it for me, I could laugh loudly. And wanna scream out, it was so awesome!
Ahh,, he is always success to make me smile, even the bad day has just came to my life. He has his own way to fix my day.
It sounds like crazy, doesn't it?
Yah, it's all about love!!!
Just the thought of him, can give me many reasons to smile.
And sometimes I can't deal with this feeling, it's so awesome! Yeeaahhhh,,, this happiness is soooo awesome!!! wanna share it! Yahh,,, absolutely with him!!

LOVE

He drives me crazy. So crazy.
He gives direction for my life.
He's like candle on my dark side.
He brings rainbow to my ordinary life.
He makes my day is so colourful.
He's always be there to cheer up day by day.
He makes me so special.
He completes me!

Just looking him stare at me, all of my pain has gone away.
When my spirit start to fade, he brings a thousand motivations to keep fighting.
Yahh,,,my whole day is so complete when I realized there is someone who will always be there for me.
I know, no ones can be perfect. We just complete each other. Passing our silly life together. Feel complete!!!
He gave me anything that I didn't have! He is my smile when my tears were falling down.. Giving me all of his time..

I have ever thought, it is no-sense being loved by someone like this. Aaahhhh,,,, I don't know what love is.. I don't know why he chose me to be a part of his life.. I don't know why cupid shot her arrow to us..

Well, I love him! Without any other reason. Loving him with my simple way. Loving him for thousand smile that he gave to my whole day. Loving him because he complete my days, my weakness, and of course my life! And I think the first reason why I can fall in love with him 'coz his honesty, his patience, his sincerity, his kindness, his good manner, his attitude....

Ahhhh,,, I didn't realize.....
I have so many reasons to love him!!!!!!!!! Hahahaaa........
So, the statement "I don't know why I love him" is invalid....??? LOL
Now, I know even though sometimes I was wondering about my best reason why I love him but in my subconscious there are so many reasons to love him......

I have so many reasons to love his love..

1 komentar:

  1. lagi jatuh cinta sm sp sih...??
    upload foto kalian berdua dong... hehehe

    BalasHapus